Maybe you just heard about the Avast Safeprice, or you noticed it on your PC, and you are scared of what it is, we are here to help you. We’ll be giving clarifications about the new Avast SafePrice and its functions so make sure you read till the end.
What is SafePrice?
SafePrice is a browser extension from the Avast brand that makes it easy for you to compare prices from various stores while you shop online. Its sole function is to help you make the most reasonable choices as regards prices of items across trusted shops and also to notify you of amazing and cheap offers which come in the form of a small bar over the top of your browser. We all know the Avast brand is an online security company so this SafePrice from them is more like it in that they ensure that you transact with trusted stores with the best offers on products they have so you necessarily do not have to search manually.
The Avast SafePrice offers best prices, fantastic deals as well as coupons all for online shoppers. Lest I forget, the service is free to use, so you need not to worry about the cost.
The advantages of using this plugin are as follows:
- You get the best prices for the items you want to buy
- It makes you easily access fantastic online shopping deals
- It helps you save money while you shop online
- You have access to various coupons while shopping online and this can help you save more money
- It does not disrupt your browsing session as it becomes inactive when you are not buying online
- It automatically installs in your browser, so it makes it easy for you to access Avast SafePrice without leaving your browser
SafePrice is easy to use because when you first install it, you will be shown a welcome phase which has full information about the functions the SafePrice performs and how you can deactivate it permanently if you choose to. Also, to stop getting recommendations from SafePrice, all you have to do is go to the settings of the Avast, and deactivate the check mark close to SafePrice and when that is done, you have successfully deactivated it.
To use, after installing it on your browser, proceed to your favorite online store, search for the item you would like to buy, and the best prices, deals, and coupons will automatically pop up. Then you will get directed to the page where you will get your items at the discounted price and complete your purchase. Sounds simple right? It is!
However, it is important to note that since the Avast SafePrice is a pretty new plugin, the deals and prices are from a few selected online shops. Also, the plugin is upgraded regularly so as to make space for additional supported stores, so it might take some time to get your favorite online store on their server.
In some cases, where the plugin does not provide either the best deals or various prices for you to compare, it could be because:
- That’s the lowest price for the items selected and
- The item is either currently out of stock or the product has a more extended delivery period
In all, the SafePrice is a good one as it allows for price comparison so you can still save some money while you buy what you want.